Who is the data controller?
Identity: CARUNCHO, TOMÉ & JUDEL S.L.
Postal Address: Calle Marcial del Adalid, 17-19 1º, 15005, A Coruña
Phone: +34 981 150 160
Why do we collect and process your data?
At Caruncho, Tomé & Judel, we collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a satisfactory response to your request for contact, for which the processing of your data is essential.
- If you have submitted your curriculum vitae through the “Work with us” section, for staffing purposes.
- Also, we collect your personal data so that we may send you marketing and promotional communications, by phone, postal mail or e-mail, on the company’s products and services, as well as Caruncho, Tomé & Judel’s digital Legal Newsletter containing legal news and articles, provided that you have given your express consent to receive these communications.
Finally, please note that we will not use your data to make automated decisions or to carry out profiling.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of your data?
How long do we retain your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to duly manage your contact request or job application.
In any case, we retain your data for a maximum of five years after collection, although you may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time.
If you have given your express consent to receive marketing and promotional communications, by phone, postal mail or e-mail, about our company’s products or services and to receive Caruncho, Tomé & Judel’s digital Legal Newsletter with legal news and articles, we will store your contact information as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
With whom do we share your data?
If you have submitted your personal data by filling out our contact request form, your data will be processed by the team at our firm.
If you have submitted your data by filling out the “Work with us” section, the processing of your data may involve human resources professionals hired by CARUNCHO, TOMÉ & JUDEL to handle our recruitment and staffing processes. These professionals will process your personal data solely for the purposes manifested by CARUNCHO, TOMÉ & JUDEL, in compliance with the previously established terms.
If you have given your express consent to receive marketing and promotional communications, by phone, postal mail or e-mail, about our company’s products or services and to receive Caruncho, Tomé & Judel’s digital Legal Newsletter with legal news and articles, your personal data could be processed by professionals hired by CARUNCHO, TOMÉ & JUDEL to send out our marketing and promotional communications. These professionals will process your personal data solely for the purposes manifested by CARUNCHO, TOMÉ & JUDEL, in compliance with the previously established terms.
Finally, please note that we will not share your personal data with companies located outside of the European Union.
What are your rights when you submit your data to us?
You should be aware that when we process your personal data, you have the rights detailed below:
- You may request access to all of your personal data that we process (right of access).
- You have the right to rectify your data if it is inaccurate or it has changed (right to rectification).
- Also, you may request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected (right to erasure).
- You have the right to request that your personal data not be processed (right to object).
- You may also request the restriction of the processing of your data in the following cases (right to restriction of processing):
- When the accuracy of your personal data is contested, for a period enabling the data’s accuracy to be verified.
- When the processing is unlawful, you may oppose the erasure of your data and request the restriction of its use instead.
- When we do not need to process your personal data, but you need it for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- When you have objected to the processing of data, claiming public or legitimate interest, and pending the verification whether our grounds for processing override your interests.
- You also have the right to receive your personal data in an electronic format that is manageable for you (right to data portability), provided that this is technically feasible.
To exercise these rights, and in general, to clarify any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by postal mail at C/Marcial del Adalid. 17-19. 1º, 15005- A Coruña (A/A CARUNCHO, TOMÉ & JUDEL S.L). Be sure to submit a copy of your National ID Card or equivalent document.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any case, within one month of receiving it.
- Finally, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You can find the necessary information at agpd.es
Is your data secure?
At Caruncho, Tomé & Judel S.L., we collect, process and store your data in accordance with information security policies and standards. These security measures are applied to data in both electronic and paper format, and they guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. In the event that your data is compromised by an incident or a breach, we will communicate it to you in a maximum of 72 hours from the detection of the same.