Lawyers Specialized in New Technologies
The importance of new technologies
Companies and individuals increasingly base their business activity on new technologies or rely on them to support their work. In this ever-changing environment, our office cannot ignore the needs of our clients in this field, which plays such an important role in our everyday lives.
Who can benefit from these services?
We advise both companies and individuals based on their relationship with and use of new technologies
What kinds of services do we provide in this area?
- We assist our clients with the adaptation to and compliance with the current legislation on personal data protection by preparing all kinds of documents and contracts to comply with the obligations imposed by said legislation.
- We facilitate the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data, and we assist companies in responding to requests received from data subjects regarding the exercise of these rights.
- We advise on issues concerning video camera surveillance laws, both in relation to their installation and to the outsourcing of these types of services for corporate or domestic use, and due compliance with the obligations in each case.
- We represent our clients in all types of administrative proceedings before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- We are experts in the preparation and drafting of software development and licensing contracts and all types of contracts related to information society services, with special emphasis on electronic commerce.
- We prepare the required clauses and legal notices for websites in compliance with the current legislation, as well as terms and conditions for hiring over the Internet.
- We give legal advice to companies for administrative and criminal proceedings related to technological offenses and crimes.